An Introduction To Indian Palmistry:
We often heard the phrase that ‘everyone has a different story.’ Well, not only everyone has a different story, in Palmistry everyone belongs to a different journey through their lines. Palmistry, also known as Chiromancy, is an inherent part of the predictive science of astrology. From the starting of civilization, astrology is an integral part of our society. The custom of predicting the future by reading hands is an age old practice. Curiosity of mankind inculcates the world of predictive sciences or the various services of astrology in general. In a normal eye a hand may not be speaking anything but in astrology it can be insightful. The best palmist in Delhi says, according to astrology, each line on the palms cites different aspect of life for every individual in past present and future as well. They even speak for a state of mind. as no two persons will have the same fingerprint, palm lines are also not telling the same story. Palmistry, as study is indicative and needs yearlong practice to decipher the hidden message. The dynamic variety of hands encourage astrologer to dive into the predictive science. It will be interesting to know that, as we grow older our lines changes with time, as our fate changes with time. According to Astrologers, even the shape, size, length, and color of your fingers tells a new story with time in palmistry. The study is not transitory rather it is an ongoing process unto your last breath. Al though, it is not possible to articulate the palmistry in few line, yet we must go through some of the basic aspects of studying this science.
Type Of Hands Based On Quality:
The first concept of palmistry is the knowledge of active hands and passive hands. For every person, there is an active hand which dominates or tries to dominate all the possibilities of life and consider the majority of things in a person’s life. Whereas, passive hand is non-dominant one and helps in considering the characteristics of a person. But it is important to mention that both the active and passive hands should be taken into consideration in the art of studying hands.
It will be interesting to know that even the shape of our hands also says a lot of things about the overall persona of an individual. Color of our skin and the shape, size, and length of each finger as well plays a key role in palmistry. There are various classifications of groups of hands. Elaborately,
Square hands: short, square fingers and fingertips are key features of square hands. The palm of the square hand is larger than others and people with such hands are practical in dealing matters, influential and dominating in every possible field.
Conic hands: The conic shape hand is for the creative. The narrow base and long fingers are features, smooth and pointed at the tips. The palm is approximately proportionate carries a flinch of the grace. It has been observed that artists have such kind of artistic hands.
Elementary hands: club-shaped hands with short fingers and square tips. The skin is rough than the other shapes with distinctive lines. People with elementary hands are hardworking, down-to-earth and easy to possess.
Spatulate hands: The feature of this kind of hand is square shaped with a broad base and small thumb. These hands carry deep lines with soft palm. People with Spatulate hands are confident in their own way, social, and loving.
Philosophic hands: Philosophic hands have unique features with firm and long fingers. The fingertips are fleshy and people with these features are great philosophers, diplomatic and calm.
Psychic hands: Psychic hands are slender and long with a narrow and thin palm. People with psychic hands are tending to be idealistic, humble and calm and imaginative in nature.
Mixed hands: in palmistry mixed hands creates a lot of significance. The shape of the palm is square and the shapes of the fingers vary from one to another. People with mixed hands are very adaptive and compassionate and they turn out to be able managers especially multitasking.
The Major Palm Lines:
Of all the lines in your palms, four are primary – the lifeline, the heart line, the headline, and the fate line. The fourth line is not available in every hand.
- Palmistry life line –we must conclude the misconception that lifeline can reveal your lifespan but they stands for the zeal, success, and prosperity in your life exclusively.
- Palmistry heart line – Runs almost horizontally across your palm with a slight curve considering the influence of your heart in your physical and emotional ability. Heart line depicts our future decision-making skill in your life.
- The headline – placed in between the lifeline and the heart line in the middle of the palm and detects the status of your mind and brain.
- Palmistry fate line – although it is not found in every hands, they runs from the base of the palm to the middle, almost vertically and determines a person’s highs and lows in career, and finances.
- Palmistry Money line – They are upright lines locating under the ring and little fingers.
Palmistry predictions are based on the length, depth, and transparency of the lines. The lines of the palm are not a sudden phenomenon but shaped when a child form a fist in their mother’s womb, lines’ intensity depends on how strongly the fist was made. The entire process is scientifically on the physical and mental health of the mother and the condition of the child as a fetus. The healthier a baby, the more clearly will be the lines. This, however, has nothing to do with our future. For instance, a less firmed fist hand is not necessarily living a short lifespan. In fact, this individual can live more than a strong lined palm of a healthy baby with a deeper lifeline. It’s all relative and determines through course of time how a person chooses to live his life.
THE MINOR PALM LINES:
- Sun Line – it represents a person’s creativity and self-confidence.
- Bracelet Lines – they represents a person’s prosperity and longevity.
- Children Lines – they represents a person’s potential child.
- Girdle of Venus – it represents a person’s excitement and nervousness.
- Health Line – it represents a person’s overall health.
- Intuition Line – it represents the intensity of a person’s intuitive nature.
- Relationship Line – it represents a person’s relationships, affairs, and marriages.
- Simian Line – this particular line is rare and placed when the heart and head line are absent. The Simian line represents the merging of the two lines and people with the simian line are very stubborn and bold in nature.
- Ring of Jupiter – it represents a person’s leadership qualities.
- Ring of Saturn – it represents a person’s pessimistic nature.
- Ring of Apollo – it represents any hindrance to a person’s creativity.
THE MOUNTS ON YOUR PALM:
- Mount of Venus – it articulates the love, passion, and romance in a person’s life.
- Mount of Jupiter – it articulates the power and accomplishment of a person.
- Mount of Saturn – it articulates the patience and responsibility a person has.
- Mount of Sun – it articulates how compassionate an individual is.
- Mount of Mercury – it articulates the flexibility and adaptability of a person.
- Mount of Moon – it articulates a person’s imaginative mind.
- Mount of Mars – it articulates the strength of a person to deal with hassles and confrontation.
Palmistry is a vast and engrossed field of study. Apart from all these various mounts and lines, the palm of a person’s hand tells a new prediction for each and every marking, each of which has a profound meaning. A palmist predicts an individual’s fate consider all these concerning matters and then judge a person’s fate.
Dr Sohini Sastri, who was honored with the best palmist in Delhi title in 2019, has been doing palm reading with 99% accurate prediction.