Diwali is the most prominent festival that is celebrated in Hindu tradition. This is the festival that unites our entire nation in one. Not only by the best astrologers of Kolkata but also the mythologists also said that the main theme that runs throughout is that the victory of light over darkness and good over evil. whereas Diwali is primarily a Hindu festival, folks from other religions too partake in the festivities and joy that Deepawali reverberates with equal enthusiasm.
It is believed that the people of Ayodhya welcome Lord Rama by bursting firecrackers and lighting Diyas & Lamps. From then onwards, fireworks and diyas have returned to symbolize the festival. It’s believed that goddess lakshmi visits the house of her devotees on the day of Diwali and blesses them with huge fortunes.
She is known because the goddess of wealth and money and when one worships her, she bestows them with wealth and wealth. One will impress her by doing various things. From the traditional times, it’s believed that lighting lamps on the day of Diwali is auspicious and one gets special grace of goddess lakshmi by lighting lamps.
Lighting earthen lamps also signify the necessity to illuminate each corner of our home throughout Diwali to welcome the grace of goddess Laxmi according to the best astrologers of Kolkata.
Best Places to light a Lamp
Here ar a number of the places wherever one should light earthen lamps on the night of the Diwali so any problem related to the cash can be solved:
1. One should light a lamp on both sides of the entrance of their home.
2. Lighting a lamp at the entrance is considered as a way of welcoming goddess lakshmi.
3. Light a lamp beneath a peepal tree. It’s usually said that one should not look back once lighting the lamp. This can facilitate kind all the issues related to money and wealth.
4. It is considered very auspicious to light a lamp in the graveyard on the night of Diwali (only if possible). If it’s not possible to go to a graveyard, one will visit any temple that is located in a lonely place.
5. If one lights a lamp at the corner or a crossing near their home, it might help solve all their issues related to wealth accumulation. One should light a lamp at the place of worship in their house that is known as Akhand Jyoti. It’s considered that this lamp should be lit at all times because the goddess becomes really impressed by this.
Reciting Hanuman Chalisa as Remedy
On the day of Diwali, one should get up early and perform this remedy. One should take eleven leaves of peepal and write Shri Ram on each of them. sandalwood paste may be used to write on the leaves. a person will receive most benefits of this remedy if he/she does this by sitting under a peepal tree. Hanuman is considered because of the god who can be impressed easily. There are loads deal} of ways to get the grace of Lord Hanuman in one’s life and great results chanting achieved simply by intonation Hanuman Chalisa.
Remedy for the Midnight of Diwali
For performing the following remedy, one should cleanse their body and take a shower on the night of Diwali. Then, one should take Raktachandan, Raktvastra, Raktabhusan, Raktpushp, fruit, naivedya, fragrance, and worship goddess Durga, Laxmi and Saraswati. This worship can fulfill all the desires of a person and can save one from all the problems present in their life.
Diwali is an auspicious festival that is celebrated in the honor of Lord Rama, who came back to Ayodhya once a period of fourteen years. This festival signifies the triumph of light over darkness, as there have been many demons that were destroyed throughout the fourteen year period said by the best astrologer in Kolkata. We wish you a happy, joyous, and prosperous Deepawali!